August 5, 2011

Why

One week. I couldn't go one week, without something bad happening. Honestly, you could not wait 7 little days for me to do something. Actually I don't really know who I'm supposed to hate right now, so I'll just assume that the culprit is reading this and go with, I hate you so much.
Yesterday Allen went out to the store to pick up some stuff, and he never came back. I even went to the store he said he was going to, nothing. Heck knows what happened to him, could have been Him, could have been the cult for all I know.
Why do all these nice people have to keep dieing? They never did anything wrong. They're good people. Why don't you all kill off the cynical little brats with their blogs chasing eldridge abominations? Then again, I don't particularly want to die ether. I guess it doesn't matter whether I want to or not now, without a second pair of eyes watching the house, I'm probably screwed. I'll board up the house as best I can, but honestly there's not much I can do. But don't worry faithful followers, as your ever optimistic protagonist, I'll be sure to tell you when I die. ...Then again, I don't even know what happened to Allen, he might still be alive. Blarg, I don't know. I think I'll just stop writing now and actually do something productive.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, sounds like you're having a hard time to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hatter; Heh, no kidding. All this the day before my birthday too. But hey, Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday I suppose.

    ReplyDelete