March 1, 2011

Stupid freaking phone battery...

I swear I charged it before we left!
Bleh, anyway, I don't have a lot of time so I'll sum this up as fast as I can:
Eve and I went out to do some crap
We got sidetracked on a walk in the park and found ourselves at a forest
We started walking through the forest
There was a split in the path, and we went left
We came to a clearing, and someone/thing jumped us
Next thing I know I'm sitting at the entrance of the forest, and Eve is gone.

So there you have it. I can only assume this has something to do with Him, or our friend from the factory, but ether way I'm not to keen on going back by myself.
And yes, Luke, when I say that I mean I want you to get a weapon, preferably not your gun this time, and get down here. The forest is on a path just outside the park near the mall, you should know what I'm talking about.
See you soon ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment