February 22, 2011

Soooo.... yeah.

We finished lunch with Spender and James a little while ago, and now we're all just sitting around the house trying to collect our own thoughts.
Eve and Luke don't seem to keen on even going outside anytime soon, and honestly it's starting to get on my nerves. Yes, our entire lives have basically changed forever and all that, but pouting about it isn't going to do anything. Then again, complaining about them wont do anything ether.

Since Spender gave us a basic layout of the surrounding area I suppose I could go looking around. It seems like a pretty normal town, but you never know, something interesting might be out there. If anything, there's a park near by so I could at least go on a walk or find a nice quiet place to draw.
Yeah, I think I'll do that.



Oh yeah, Luke, next time we see Spender I expect you to apologize for your behavior earlier. It was uncalled for, especially in our situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment